Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Calibration Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Kalamazoo, MI.
- The role of the Production Technician is responsible for leading set up, operation, and troubleshooting of production lines which fill life-saving medicines into the final containers.
- Following all safety procedures.
- Commitment to integrity.
- Good Manufacturing Practice regulations for the United States and other countries.
- Problem-solving methods.
- Setting up and changing over the production lines.
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability to achieve the production schedule.
- Monitoring the production line.
- Ensuring adequate inventory of parts and materials prior to initiating a production run.
- Assisting maintenance in equipment troubleshooting.
- Performing total productive maintenance/operator care tasks.
- Executing in-process quality inspections.
- Recording entries in batch record.
- Cleaning and sanitizing production lines.
- Developing corrective and preventive actions.
- Completing and maintaining all required training on time.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and significant progress towards associate or bachelor's degree in a technical, science or engineering field
- Good communication skills across a diverse set of colleagues
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail to execute and improve GMP processes and documentation required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of various office applications required.
- Electro-Mechanical experience/knowledge preferred.
- Preferred Qualification include associate or bachelor's degree in technical, science or engineering discipline.
- Formal training/education in process-based thinking and problem-solving.
- Prior pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.