Business Systems Engineer
Proclinical are recruiting for a Business Systems Engineer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Japan.
- Offer support in configuring multiple network infrastructure components, such as Cisco, Cisco-Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, Mist, etc.
- You will follow SOPs for provisioning and configuring SAN storage and interconnect infrastructures.
- The ideal candidate with troubleshoot and administer Linux-based production systems such as Ubuntu, RHEL, etc and windows server.
- Support with developing and automating actions affiliated with policies of SOPs.
- Responsible for coding with programming/scripting languages, for example: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, and Java.
- Arrange and cooperate between IT functions and line-of business operations to guarantee the availability, reliability, and scalability of enterprise solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in CS, EE, or MIS.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in Japanese.
- Expertise on virtualisation technologies, such as vSphere vCenter, ESXi, FT/HA or other hypervisor (Hyper-V, KVM, Xen).
- Know-how on Linux/Unix, as well as of Unix network protocols and TCP/IP network fundamentals.
- Computer literacy in Windows and Mac.
- Expertise on DevOps standards and IaC deployments, as well as of infrastructure protocols (PKI, DNS, TLS, SSH, SNMP).
- Previous involvement in deploying and maintaining software production settings, as well as managing cloud-based (AWS) and hybrid data centers, VPCs, security architecture, and policies.
- Acquaintance with database settings for: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres.
- Competent in one or more of the following scripting and programming languages: Perl, Ruby, Python and Django.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Erik Tarpley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.