Business Systems Analyst
Proclinical is recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will assures the quality of manufactured products and processes per standard operating processes(SOP'S) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to system projects.
- Responsibility for the management of applications and data residing in the application. The Business Systems Analyst maintain the application's data and monitor performance and accessibility.
- The position will be instrumental in the development, identification and implementation of system modifications that will improve productivity within the system(s).
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members
- Experience in the systems development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Must have a strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A job vacancy for a QA/QC Expert has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
One of the most promising start-up companies in medical device industry is looking to hire a QA/RA Engineer in Singapore.
A leading and cutting-edge company focused on improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development is currently hiring a QA Validation Manager.