Business Solution Manager
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in northern Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Sell company products by strategically building and expanding the market.
- Find individual opportunities to involve the different interfaces in the areas of health policy
- Build intensive networks to all influencers, both in and out of the clinic and the hospital.
- Analyse the market at regular intervals and adapt their actions to changing requirements, with the aim of increasing market share.
Skills and Requirements:
- You have a degree in medical engineering, health economics, business administration, or similar and have already worked for several years in the area of capital goods distribution within medical technology.
- Do you have a valid driving license in class (B).
- Work From Home: Yes.
- Travel Percentage: Up to 75%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Services Coordinator at their Swiss office.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Commercial Training and Development to join their team in the UK.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to its office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Brand Manager (Category Solutions Manager - Senior) to their office in Stockholm