Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
ProClinical is partnering with a with a large pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst position. The organisation specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology. They are seeking for the Analyst to join their office in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence Application Analyst (BIAA) role to ensure the timely delivery of standard Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) tasks and functionality of key systems such as the Data Warehouse and BI tools.
- Supporting the BIA in each country with production of regular reporting and monthly data loads, maintaining data structures, and metadata to ensure consistency, security, and accessibility.
- Facilitating the BIAS to confer with manager and executives to gather requirements and specifications to design and develop new reports and visualisations that are then deployed across the organisation.
- Supporting the Head of Analysis; gathering data and modelling strategies to champion key reporting concepts and processes, e.g., Sales Incentive scheme calculation, CRM activity monitors, and KPI reports.
- Acting as first point of contact for new reporting standards and evaluation of outputs for publishing.
- Providing project support for the BIA team members and the Head of Analysis.
- Helping to maintain and support the EMEA Analytics team to provide standard reporting and ad-hoc analysis including analysis dashboards.
- Producing forecast figures for monthly production, providing ad-hoc reporting, and leading development and enhancements where required.
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence Applications Analyst to improve BPAS capability and help in training and user development.
- Designing and implementing new reports and visualisations via the BI software (e.g. Qlik Sense).
- Working with the BIA team to effectively implement the required new processes and methods for KPI reporting via the new CRM system.
- Attending both country and multi-country business meetings where required.
Skills and Requirements:
- A relevant degree and demonstrable relevant experience.
- Relevant Analytical experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.