Business Development Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Italy.
- Guide the end-to-end business development process, which involves prospecting, lead generation, submission development, contract deliberation and closing deals.
- Supervise and report on KPIs linked to business development actions, for example: client acquisition, revenue evolvement, and project pipeline.
- Work alongside internal teams to guarantee smooth transition and handover of new projects to the operational teams, guaranteeing client expectations are met.
- Contribute to industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to increase brand visibility, produce leads, and foster tactical collaborations.
- Perform routine market intelligence actions to stay notified about industry trends, competitor actions and possible business opportunities.
- Recognise and pursue new business prospects within a clinical research organisation to grow the client base of the CRO.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science, business administration or similar discipline, though a master's degree would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in a business development or sales role in a CRO or connected healthcare sector.
- Fluency in both English and German with knowledge in another language would be beneficial.
- Expertise on clinical research process, which involves study design, protocol development, regulatory needs and industry bets practices.
- Exhibited success in acquiring new client and driving business expansion, with a background in accomplishing sales goals and meeting business targets.
- Deliberation, presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of forming pertinent relationships and engage with individuals of all levels within the business.
- A tactical thinker with a result focused mindset.
- Analytical capabilities with a high attention to detail and the ability to resolve issues.
- Computer literacy.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team within a fast-paced deadline-driven setting.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mustaq Ahmed at +44 203 949 8642.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.