Business Contract Center Operations Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Business Contact Center Operations Specialist with a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will be responsible for multichannel contact center application design, enhancement, and support. Candidate will design, manage, and maintain communication channels, to include IVR automated attendant, ACD call routing, CRM softphone, and SMS/text to deliver a cohesive omnichannel communication experience based on customer's preferred communication preferences and self-service needs.
- Subject matter expert and primary administrator for contact center solutions and related reporting.
- Design, develop and implement call flows, call routing, IVR, and SMS/text; meeting legal, compliance, and business requirements.
- Identify and execute best practices in multichannel and omnichannel contact center design and development
- Coordinate and obtain regulatory and compliance approvals
- Identify, design, develop, and analyze contact center reporting
- Provide contact center operations business insights and analytics to all levels of management.
- Work alongside of functional area management and contact center teams to identify and implement business process improvements
- Capture and evaluate multi-functional business requirements impacting the multichannel contact center, contact center technology and related reporting
- Perform multi-channel contact center solution configuration and user testing.
- Develop and maintain contact center platform work instructions and job aids
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience working in a Contact/Call center environment
- 3+ years' experience analyzing data and delivering insights and recommendations
- 2+ years' designing and implementing IVR/VRU/PBX automated attendant scripting and call routing
- 2+ years' experience supporting and enhancing contact center applications/platforms, such as Telecom Platform, IVR, Call Quality Monitoring, Dialers, SMS/Text, Chat, Email
- Demonstrated omnichannel contact center expertise and ability to deliver insights into best practices and opportunities
- Experience capturing and interpreting business requirements and translating requirements into meaningful technical requirements
- Experience implementing contact center applications and improvements
- Must have strong written, presentation and communication skills with ability to effectively participate and influence cross functional business teams.
- Strong project and time management skills required.
- Proven Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks/priorities with minimal supervision.
- Desire and ability to perform effectively in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Must possess excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent leadership work experience
- Experience with SMS/text BOT
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.