Business Analyst I
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Documenting processes, procedures, workflows, and other content/documentation in support of Data Operations Service Center project.
- Engaging in the development of processes, procedures, workflows, and other supporting documentation across the different work-streams of the project (e.g. EU Transparency Reporting).
- Collaborating with teams such as IT, Affiliates, Standards and Governance, Quality, Project Management, Business Process Owners, Data and Analytics, and Shared Service Center.
- Assisting in measurement and review of processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrating skills in leadership, communication, and collaboration.
- Gathering and understanding the various sources of information, including legislations, data matrixes with qualitative, and quantitative data, and documenting them in a well-defined workflow and documentation.
- Organising and maintaining a content inventory to support the upcoming transition work.
- Understanding and consolidating input from various sources to create well designed workflows.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in documenting processes, procedures, and workflows in support of select processes.
- Expertise in process design and development, including use of workflow tools such as MS Visio.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.