Business Analysis Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. Based in Switzerland, this opening is an exciting opportunity for applicants seeking their next career step within business analysis and work with a truly global company with over 17,000 employees worldwide.
- Supporting European Key Evidence Generation from a planning and quarter end close process.
- Supporting the preparation of OPEX forecasts and budgets by providing the appropriate level of data and analysis.
- Controlling and consolidating budget, forecasts and variance analysis.
- Analysing deviations from budget/forecast, informing management and providing recommendations to handle them efficiently and effectively.
- Managing quarter end close process in association with accounting team.
- Preparing OPEX periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Inputting forecasting figures in the planning system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic Qualifications - Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance/Accounting.
- Experience of at least 5 years work in similar position in an international environment.
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and planning.
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate capability to quickly learn systems and processes and being open and flexible to changes in a multinational environment.
- Studies specialized in Finance (financial analysis, controlling, accounting, consolidating).
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion & Business Objects.
- Experience with SAP.
- Project experience in a multinational environment.
- Industry knowledge preferable, but not a required competency.
- Demonstrates analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with a diverse client base.
- Applies a methodical approach to completing all tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates ability to perform accurate and detailed work.
- Demonstrates excellent ability to learn quickly and understand/adapt quickly to new systems, processes and tools.
- Demonstrates to be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at 0203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.