Proclinical are recruiting for a Biostatistician for a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Melbourne.
- Accountable for randomisation and blinding schedules for the company's clinical trials.
- Perform statistical calculations for all safety evaluation committees as required.
- You will be accountable for developing statistical analysis plans for the company's clinical trials, in conjunction with pertinent divisions.
- Offer statistical direction on all clinical data and biometric database designs for the company.
- Evaluate and offer contributions to study data management plans and data quality control procedures.
- Keep updated on developing statistical strategies and technologies as well as offer direction on their possible application to the company's research programs.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biostatistics, statistics or similar discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience within a statistical analysis and design of clinical trials within Australia.
- Comprehension of both local and global guidelines and regulations for clinical research and drug development within Australia.
- Know-how of GCP, FDA, TGA and ICH regulation
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well with others.
- Competent use of statistical softwares such as R or SAS.
- Able to handle multifaceted projects with various shareholders.
- An organised individual.
- Eligible to work within Australia without sponsorship.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 8541050.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.