An amazing contract position has become available for Biometrician, capable of working in the field of Biophysical modelling. This role is combination of mathematics, data science and biology - this is an opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical company and make innovative changes to medicine.
- Develop an understanding of organizational priorities and early insight into changing project needs
- Translate unstructured and complex safety questions into the right data science problems, predictive models, statistical tests, and analytical solutions
- Must be able to work cross functionally with mathematics to work out 3D models
- Be able to develop and record data
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in the modelling of 3D physical problems with at least one the software packages: Comsol Multiphysics, StarCD/StarCCM+ and/or Ansys Fluent.
- The candidate should be able to understand and present complex systems and modelling approaches in simple language to colleagues and customers from different backgrounds.
- Must hold a Master, Dipl-Ing or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
- Fluent English (German is an advantage)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.