Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biometric Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Lead the conduct of analytics within the TriNetX platform in support of epidemiological investigations, clinical trial protocol feasibility, and planning for clinical trial implementation.
- Ensure training of users of the TriNetX platform for clinical trial planning. Work with Epidemiology leadership to quantify use of the TriNetX platform across project teams and identify gaps.
- Maintains process maps for accessing and conducting analytics.
- Summarize analytic results in written reports and oral presentations.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings with presentation of summary findings to internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH/MSc in Public Health
- 3+ years' experience in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, or related field
- Organizational awareness and insight
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.