Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Assists in manufacturing support. Should be able to cover evening shift depending on manufacturing schedule.
- Performs basic data acquisition and analysis in a timely manner. Assists in experimental designs and data interpretation.
- Documents work appropriately in lab notebooks and technical memos; contributes to writing technical reports
- Assists in continuous improvement activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degrees in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Good communication and scientific skills, the desire and drive to grow and develop scientifically.
- Understands basic scientific/engineering principles applicable to assigned tasks.
- Is familiar with routine statistical methods and has the ability to apply these methods to scientific data.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.