Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Performs data acquisition from commercial manufacturing, data trending, and data interpretation in a timely manner.
- Assists in manufacturing support.
- Documents work appropriately in lab notebooks and technical memos.
- Contributes to writing technical documents.
- Executes experiments for manufacturing support with supervision.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree with 2+ year experience or MS degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Understands basic scientific/engineering principles applicable to assigned tasks.
- Capability to consult literature/reports or other independent research to understand and develop scientific purposes of assignments.
- Familiar with routine statistical methods and has the ability to apply these methods to experimental data.
- Has demonstrated ability to identify critical information from own work and has also contributed to experimental design.
- Good communication and scientific skills, the desire and drive to grow and develop scientifically.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.