Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support small molecule drug discovery programs.
- Hands on experience with molecular biology (e.g. PCR/qPCR), biochemical techniques (e.g. affinity selection, affinity purification, SDS-PAGE) are required.
- Liquid handling robots and developing automated workflows.
- Experience could be in an academic setting or the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Work in a team environment is critical, including good communication and organizational skills, a strong desire to succeed, and the ability to deliver on time.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field
- BS with 1-4 years' experience or MS with 0+ years' experience in industrial or academic laboratory setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, molecular biology and biochemistry techniques (e.g. PCR, qPCR, affinity selections, SDS-PAGE, etc.)
- Experience with (or knowledge of) computer software packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience developing liquid handling protocols on lab automation instrumentation (e.g. Bluecat Bio Washer, Integra AssistPlus, Agilent Bravo)
- Detail-oriented individual with experience maintaining accurate and complete laboratory records
- Can work independently while in a team setting, with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a biotech / pharmaceutical organization
- Ability to design and execute experiments to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.