Bioanalytical DMPK Scientist
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a Bioanalytical DMPK Scientist.
- Help with the analysis, comprehension, integration and reporting of discovery DMPK bioanalytical data and further processing of these data by non-compartmental analysis to determine pharmacokinetic parameters.
- Implement bioanalytical assistance to DMPK assays, attend scientific meetings and stay updated on DMPK literature linked to bioanalytical science.
- Offer bioanalytical assistance to finding studies to comprehend the pharmacokinetics and absorption, metabolism, distribution and excretion of innovative chemical entities.
- Serve as a representative for DMPK as an SME on the company's client project teams, when needed.
- Support junior level science with bioanalytical experimental design troubleshooting when suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmaceutical science, chemistry, biochemistry, or similar field with expertise on bioanalytical LC-MS approaches within respect of strategy optimisation for innovative chemical entities.
- Competent in operating and troubleshooting LC-MS/MS systems and HRMS systems.
- Familiarity with conducting bioanalytical assays, which involves blood/plasma, urine or tissues by numerous sample preparation approaches.
- Acquaintance with production of NCA pharmacokinetic parameters and know-how of absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- Prior involvement working within a CROM, biotech and/or pharmaceutical organisation in discovery bioanalytical DMPK would be ideal.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sam Kennaugh at +44 203 949 8616
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.