Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Benefits Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Function as first line of communication for employees onboarding, offboarding, on leave, and utilizing wellness programs, employee incentives
- Aid in research and confirm provisions of health and wellness, and retirement benefits plans to comply within both written policies and operational practice
- Conduct routine and frequent analytics on invoices, rosters, error reporting and other output to ensure operations are streamlined and timely
- Administer the online open enrollment process, entry of rates, virtual and live seminars, documentation for Qualified Life Events, Evidence of Insurability, leave requests, etc.
- Partner with Payroll to ensure timesheets are coded correctly, health savings accounts are funded timely and contributions are deducted properly
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in benefits administration
- 4-year bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification, PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to benefits programs (Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.)
- High-level proficiency with HRIS (ADP/UltiPro), Microsoft Office;
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.