Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist with a global pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. As the Bench Scientist , you will work in a large-scale cGMP environment to purify pipeline drug substances administered in clinical trials.
- Prepare buffers including weighing and dispensing for the use of formulation and filtration activities.
- work in a large-scale cGMP environment to purify pipeline drug substances administered in clinical trials.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field. Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- BS in Chemical Engineering with 1+ years of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant setting preferred. This includes experience with GE platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software.
- Previous cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.