Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Executes activities for the manufacture of clinical supply of investigational biopharmaceutical molecules
- Performs hands-on processing of large-scale cell culture or microbial fermentation steps under cGMP regulatory conditions. Processing steps include: Small scale/scale-up from vial thaw, end of production, media preparation, operation of stainless steel and single use bioreactors, harvest operations, CIP, SIP, washer and autoclave operation
- In addition to manufacturing responsibilities, may be work on projects and assignments where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required
- Records and interprets data
- Positions work under the direct supervision of a group leader or project manager
Skills and Requirements:
- S. degree in science or equivalent
- 1-4 years of work experience required
- Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and have experience in routine bench work and/or instrumental analysis
- Proficiency in executing standard procedures required in addition to some non-routine work
- Must have at least limited troubleshooting capability
- Must be capable of following written instructions and have clear written communication skills as well as computer literacy
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.