Batch Record Reviewer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple Batch Record Reviewer in Switzerland. In this role you will review cleaning logs, production documentation review, temperature reports, test procedures, raw data, logbooks.
- Support batch release by ensuring the completeness of the documentation package
- Review comments added to the Executed Batch Records, clarify with the operations team and evaluate with the responsible QA Manager
- Support the initiation of deviations and investigations for Batch Record review related observations
- Collect and evaluate on a regular basis KPI data
- Write and revise SOPs in his/her area of expertise
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in GDP and GMP regulated pharmaceutical / API industry is an advantage
- Ability to identify non-compliance and gaps from quality standards
- Structured, precise and well-organised working attitude; open-minded for new ideas and suggestions; agile, highly motivated and dynamic drive
- German native/very proficient and English good command are required
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.