Associate - Senior Consultant, Market Access
A leading and innovative Healthcare consultancy is currently recruiting an Associate Senior Consultant, Market Access, position. Based in central Henley-on-Thames and working remotely, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Contributing to the delivery of all the company's offerings, both supporting the Consultant in development of qualitative deliverables (e.g. value propositions) and the Data Science & Digital team in quantitative deliverables (e.g. budget impact and other cost models).
- Assisting the Team Leader and Account Director in generating a team financial target. This will involve identifying and winning opportunities from both existing clients and new clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years UK market access experience (Agency/Consultancy).
- Knowledge of the changing NHS landscape and its practical implementation at a local level.
- Experience of both pre and post-launch market access strategy development and implementation.
- Understanding of the principal concerns/needs of current/emerging payers and their
influence over local drug decision making.
- Experience of developing the messages and materials required to engage with local
payers to drive funding and access to pharmaceutical products.
- A commercial mindset with an understanding of how to identify and convert business
development opportunities within the Pharma industry.
- Ability to work with and interpret external data sources (e.g. NHS data and Real-World
- An innovative approach to market access (always seeking new solutions).
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Ability to translate and manage scientific data and information.
- Demonstrable influencing and selling skills.
- A natural problem solver.
- Highly motivated and driven by success.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation and persuasion.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
North London, England
Proclinical is partnering with a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy to recruit for an Analyst, Market Access position.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.