Associate Scientist, Translational Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of Translational Immunology global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Translational Immunology Associate Scientist, you will train and supervise research associates to accomplish goals within designated timelines.
- Design, develop and perform immunological assays, including ELISpot, flow cytometry, florescence activated cell sorting, T cell-based assays, as well as NGS assays including gene expression, TCR sequencing and single-cell multi-omics assays.
- Lead efforts to characterize immune cell populations from peripheral blood and tissue by developing and implementing novel immunological assays.
- Collaborate with both internal research teams and external groups to advance translational immunology capabilities.
- Analysis and presentation of results within the team and to broader scientific groups.
- Maintain a high standard of experimentation and record keeping.
- Work productively in a team environment and independently to deliver against timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in Immunology or related field with in-depth knowledge of immunology and immune-related assays.
- 5-8+ years of relevant research experience in academic or industry setting.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-color flow cytometry, and prior experience with fluorescent activated cell sorting is highly desired.
- Strong background in molecular biology, including prior experience with library preparation for sequencing, RNA and DNA isolation from cells and tissue, and gene expression analysis is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with single-cell multi-omics assays is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience with innovative assay development and proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to independently design, conduct, and report experiments.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience functioning within a multi-disciplinary team and ability to integrate cross-functional information, as well as work independently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.