Associate Scientist - Process Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist located with a leading gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will independently lead lab studies to develop upstream or downstream manufacturing processes.
- Lead lab studies to develop upstream or downstream manufacturing processes.
- Direct the technology transfer of new or updated processes to the manufacturing group. Train and mentor junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or related disciplines +4 years of relevant experience.
- MS Degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or related disciplines with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in mammalian cell culture, tangential flow filtration, and/or column chromatography required.
- AKTA experience preferred.
- iCellis experience preferred.
- Experience in biologics manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of process development concepts for biological manufacturing; basic principles of various engineering disciplines required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading and global biotechnology company is currently recruiting a Bioprocess Engineer/ Manufacturing Specialist to join their team in Germany.
Société de prestations en chimie fine pharmaceutique basée à Chenôve (à côté de Dijon) la compagnie basée à Chenove recherche un(e) Technicien(ne) Développement Analytique.
A leading Staffing & Recruiting company is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate.