Associate Scientist Neuroscience
A temporary 12 months position for an Associate Scientist is available with the R&D Neuroscience Discovery team.
- The candidate will be involved in multiple projects within the Neuroscience therapeutic area. For this the candidate will be responsible for assay development and execution of different biochemical assays
- The candidate needs to be acquainted with the above-mentioned biochemical techniques.
- Experience with immunohistochemistry is an asset.
- As part of a multidisciplinary project team, the candidate needs to show a strong collaborative mentality.
- Experiments will be conducted under supervision of a scientist, but the candidate will be responsible to analyse and document the experimental data. Therefore, basic statistical knowledge is desired, and the candidate needs to be detail-oriented, with excellent record-keeping skills.
- Time management and organizational skills are required as the candidate needs to be capable of organizing his/her own time schedule optimally and to manage several experiments simultaneously.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree in biology or related degrees
- 0-3 years of hands-on experience in biology lab environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and GraphPad
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.