Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have extensive experience with mice handling and murine handling techniques, such as IP, IV, oral dosing, and necropsy.
- Evaluate novel oncology therapeutics candidates/approaches in pre-clinical animal models to inform diagnostic hypotheses and clinical decision making for experimental and clinical-stage drug candidates.
- Hands on experience and substantiated knowledge with preclinical mouse models is required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidates with expertise in pre-clinical models for other diseases models are encouraged to apply.
- The successful candidate will be proficient with the basic in vitro laboratory skills and familiar with ex vivo sample processing and analysis.
- Experience in the design, execution and analysis of immunological, tumor, and/or pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies
- Proficiency in murine handling techniques such as IV, IP, oral dosing, in life and terminal blood collection, and handling of tissues during necropsy and processing for ex vivo analysis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.