Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Performs tasks required for tissue processing (fixing, trimming, embedding) and sectioning (paraffin microtomy and cryosectioning), and staining (immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization) in support of early drug development projects.
- Designs & executes experiments in performing laboratory research experiments; demonstrates an understanding of basic experimental concepts, objectives, and concepts of experimental design.
- Ensures data integrity and quality. Conducts data analysis and documentation of data. Maintains electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Draft scientific reports and prepare presentation slides.
- Uses knowledge and experiences to interpret and properly document experimental data.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree required, preferably in the biological sciences
- BS and 8 years' of relevant technical experience, or Masters with min 5 years' experience or PhD with min 1 year experience post doctoral
- Expertise in imaging and histological methods
- Experience working with human tissue required, knowledge of kidney a plus
- Image analyses experience required
- Experience with VisioPharm (or similar) & using machine learning & AI for complex image analyses preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.