This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking an Associate Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
As the Associate Scientist, you will independently perform advanced primary human cell/tissue culture and molecular biology work within the client's laboratory. In addition, you will prepare and review documentation and perform quality control review of study data, as well as provide expertise in the area of cell biology work to other staff as needed.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Perform basic cell culture procedures independently with in vitro assays such as high content imaging, ELISA, WES, qPCR etc.
- Review laboratory documents for accuracy, completeness and compliance with SOP's and study specific requirements.
- Perform method development experiments, trouble shoot technical challenges, analyze data and/or offer solutions to technical challenges.
- Prepare experiment specific procedure documentation.
- Assist in training less experienced staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D) required. Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in a biological science preferred.
- 3-5 years of laboratory experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at (+1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.