Proclinical is currently recruiting for a temporary Associate Scientist for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Prepare fragment libraries for NMR screening by transferring compounds to NMR tubes.
- Run QC experiments using automated NMR instrumentation. Compounds will be aliquoted, stored and mixtures will be plated for future use.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry or Biology preferred.
- Practice Good Pipetting Technique.
- Ability to run 1D NMR a plus. Knowledge of Bruker NMR instruments a plus.
- Organization skills and experience managing compound libraries.
- Knowledge of safety measures to work with hazardous chemicals.
- NMR or NMR sample preparation is preferred, previous experience is less important than attention to details, organizational skills, precision in sample handling, ability to multi-task and work with a high-number of samples and an enthusiastic attitude where the ability to work in a team is paramount.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.