Proclinical is currently recruiting for an AAV Associate Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in mammalian cell culture,
protein/viral vector purification, and biochemical/biophysical assays.
- Packaging, purification and analytical characterization of AAV-based vectors.
- Support the development of new protocols for AAV production, purification and characterization.
- Manage external CROs for plasmid/vector production.
- Maintain organized and detailed electronic records Present data to team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Biotechnology, Biology or related field 3-5 (MS) or 6-8 (BS) years of industry experience.
- Solid hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture.
- Proven capacity to develop and optimize new protocols for chromatography purification (AKTA).
- Previous experience with bench scale bioreactors is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.