A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist position. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned establishment. This is a contract position, lasting 12 months.
- Review raw data/documents of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Address simple problem and recognize and communicate complex problems; inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of cGMP; minimum of 2 years GMP experience.
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Quality Assurance experience would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.