Proclinical are looking for a motivated Associate Scientist to perform bioanalytical experiments for quality control of biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established pharmaceutical organisation in Switzerland.
- Planning and performing analytical experiments in a cGMP environment for release-, stability-, and in-process control (IPC) testing of drug substance and drug product samples (e.g. monoclonal antibody)
- Trending of results and assay performance parameters
- Validation and transfer of test methods
- Check of data and documentation
- Managing reagents (e.g. qualification, inventory and performance tracking)
- As instrument responsible person, perform the evaluation, initial qualification and the periodic functional testing of analytical instruments in accordance with cGMP
- Interacting with other groups within the Novartis company, e.g. the Development department or the respective production sites
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Lab Technician. Lab Technician degree is preferred rather than Master Postgraduates.
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, cell lines, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR).
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Knowledge in German and English (spoken and written)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.