Associate Scientist, Cell Banking
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of Cell Banking with a global biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. As the Associate Scientist, you will provide support within the Manufacturing Sciences (MS) Cell Banking group.
- Perform cell banking activities, utilizing aseptic technique in a GMP environment.
- Execute cell bank growth characterization and stability laboratory experiments.
- Assist with internal and external cell banking technology transfers.
- Author cell bank manufacturing, growth characterization and stability technical reports.
- Provide support to author and update cell bank documentation.
- Provide assessments for cell bank deviations
Skills and Requirements:
- BS with 2-4 years of experience in chemical engineering, biochemistry, biology, or similar Mammalian cell culturing.
- Cell Banking experience preferred but not required.
- Work experience and technical understanding of mammalian cell culture appropriate to cell banking operations.
- Must have strong communication skills, organized and team oriented.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Comfortable analyzing scientific datasets.
- Experience with change controls and electronic document management systems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.