Associate Medical Director
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Medical Director position. The organisation specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services have been used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Based in Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Document, record, and report the epidemiology of ESRD and dialysis activity in the country.
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of materials related to the medical, scientific, and technological basis of renal failure and its treatment as part of the continuing education and training of the Company's staff.
- Participate in preparation and delivery of materials related to the medical, scientific, and
technological basis of renal failure and its treatment to customers and potential customers of the Company.
- Participate in review and implementation of FKC standards of practice, clinical policies, and procedures and medical governance of dialysis facilities affiliated with the company.
- Participate in the meetings and activities of the company's scientific, medical, and research groups.
- Assist and facilitate collaborators in basic and clinical research in development and
implementation of research protocols and presentation in collaboration with the company clinical research review committee (CRRC).
- Participate in the strategic planning and implementation of marketing programs for FMC.
- Develop and drive delivery of educational and other support services for customers and
potential customers - physicians, nurses, and patients.
- Develop, maintain, and exploit professional relationships with peers in the medical community as well as with medical and marketing departments.
- Serve as the facilitator
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1110739
£0.00 - £140000.00 per annum
An international biotechnology company is recruiting an EU Head Medical Affairs - Rare Diseases/Haemophilia to their European office.
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Global Scientific Director to their team in Switzerland.