Associate MDR/ Vigilance Specialist
Proclinical are partnering with a medical technology and device organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a contract basis. The opening position is for an Associate Specialist Medical Device.
- Oversee the organisations' drug or medical devices surveillance program which involves the intake, protocol development, review, processing, and follow-up on adverse reports, contributing to the resolution of any legal liability and comply to government guidelines.
- Guarantee finished and precise maintenance and reporting of MDRS, ADE data or adverse reaction data when needed by regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate and analyse clinical databases for the extraction of ADE data and integrates the data to guarantee that the production of a unified databases for the extraction of ADE data consistent with the goals and purposes of ADE standardisation and internalisation as well as to guarantee the precision and quality of safety summaries.
- You will serve as a mediator on an internal basis as well as an external basis with outside collaborators to develop programs and procedures to meet regulatory reporting needs.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Eligible to work in Ireland with no sponsorship.
- Educated to a degree level (level 8 NFQ) in an engineering/scientific or similar field.
- At least 2 years of pertinent work experience.
- A dynamic individual who works well in a team.
- Objective focused with a high attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Familiarity with medical device would be ideal.
- Capable of working a role that is 100% desk based.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at +44 203 8718 093.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.