Associate Director, Patient Marketing
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director, Patient Marketing to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- Guide production and distribution of core consumer assets working alongside key cross-functional partners.
- Guarantee legal/regulatory compliance and medical precision of all patient marketing resources.
- You will be comfortable in interfacing with and presenting to senior management on performance and any other business crucial information.
- Responsible for translating the brand science and method into patient-friendly terms to make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Form and implement patient CRM method and affiliated initiatives, which involves unbranded disease education and branded promotions.
- Produce method, strategy and measurement plan, alter as required to maximise ROI.
- Work alongside the key shareholders both internally and externally to form and execute marketing plans.
- Recognise levers for driving expansion of the addressable TGCT market in cooperation with the acumens and analytics team.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 30% of the time.
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent business-connected and/or life science discipline, though an MBA or advanced degree would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in patient/consumer marketing or within a pharmaceutical or biotech organisation.
- Exhibited experience in digital marketing, involving CRM, display, social media, email, website and digital measurement plans.
- Knowledge and familiarity within the oncology and rare disease area launch would be preferable.
- Expertise on medical, regulatory and legal evaluation procedures.
- Keen to work within a fast-paced setting, striving for brilliance in everything you do.
- Works well in a team setting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Dorsey at email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.