Associate Director of Finance & Research Administration
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director of Finance & Research Administration to join an academic organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Oversee and enforce compliance with sponsor regulations and OMB uniform guidance.
- Be offered leadership, professional development, and monitoring to grants manager(s), grants coordinator and any other business office personnel.
- Responsible for administrative oversight of human resource functions, payroll and procurement approvals.
- Accountable for leading in evaluating priorities and budget targets with senior shareholders.
- Uphold salary grids to guarantee faculty and personnel are paid correctly.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all faculty and personnel concerning specific HR problems, time off, FMLA, performance management/discipline and position discontinuation.
- Evaluate and pre-certify all effort reports of both faculty and personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or an advanced degree level with demonstrable experience or corresponding mixture of both experience and education.
- A background in grants management, ideally NIH.
- Experience in leadership/offering high level admin and finance assistance.
- Know-how of accounting/finance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joshua Bye at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.