Associate Director Legal / Legal Counsel
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director Legal/Legal Counsel based in their office in Berlin. The organisation specialises in creating breakthrough therapies for rare diseases and strives to produce an innovative pipeline across their key therapy areas. This is an excellent opportunity
- Provide high quality legal advice and support to the German business, product groups, and corporate functions as a legal business partner.
- Draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts, including contracts for the supply of goods and services; draft and maintain contract templates for the business.
- Provide Legal training to internal stakeholders.
- Analyse legal and commercial risk, provide support to the compliance function.
- Provide legal advice related to educational and promotional materials, interactions with healthcare professionals, healthcare organisations, and government entities as well as patient organisations.
- Manage corporate/commercial or other litigation through external counsel as required.
- Provide high quality legal advice and support in the following fields:
- pharmaceutical and regulatory law,
- intellectual property,
- competition/anti-trust law,
- reimbursement issues.
- Support on local corporate matters, if needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- High academic achievement in the study of law.
- German fully qualified lawyer ("Volljurist").
- Professional training in German commercial or pharmaceuticals law, gained at a highly regarded law firm or through in-house experience.
- Good understanding of German and EU pharmaceutical law and commercial law (strong footprint in the field of pharmaceutical law).
- At least 3+ years of relevant post qualification legal experience.
- Experience representing clients in the pharmaceutical industry in Germany; In-house pharmaceutical is preferred, but not required.
- Some experience with compliance issues (FCPA, UKBA, EFPIA, and/or Data Privacy) is preferred but not essential.
- Professional and culturally sensitive work ethic.
- Business fluency in German and English, in both, speaking and writing.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Training Diagnostics and Communications Administrator to their office in London.