Associate Director - Key Account Manager
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to join a pharmaceutical company as their Associate Director, in Germany. You will be expected to drive the implementation of strategy, goals and sales results.
- Drive the identification, segmentation, engagement and targeting of key accounts and HCPs in collaboration with Commercial Operations
- Coach and train the Sales Organisation in close collaboration with training department in order to implement Strategic Key Account Management.
- Support the implementation of the Multichannel Account Management strategy as part of the KAM approach
- Develop KAM tools (e.g. Veeva KAM) and processes in collaboration with Commercial Operations
- Development of insights-based key decision maker matrix and value-adding customer engagement solutions based on insights from SWOT & PEST situational analysis
- Ensure that a high level of customer excellence is delivered in all KAM projects
- Conduct regular regional performance and account plan reviews and provide accurate and timely feedback and coaching regarding sales goal attainment and professional development.
- Ensure that all KAM activities are in accordance with SOPs, compliance policy and data protection laws
- Support regional and account patient journeys to enhance patient pathways and patient flow, including diagnostics in defined key accounts
- Create, lead and execute strategic KAM projects (incl. budgeting) in all indications. This could include digital projects with content co-creation, collaboration with national societies or development of new event formats.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical industry, with 5+ years experience in Sales, KAM and Marketing
- Proven ability to develop and execute extensive business plans
- Demonstrated ability to understand the local healthcare environment and apply the knowledge to opportunities within the covered accounts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully achieving results through effective collaboration and x-functional partnership and alignment.
- History of exhibiting the highest standards of ethics and integrity, and delivering on commitments
- Availability to travel extensively within assigned region and to office in Munich
- Fluent in German and English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.