Associate Director, Clinical Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations with a pharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will manage all aspects of clinical operations for assigned project(s).
- Work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgments within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ensure budgets, schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Contribute to the development, management, and execution of the Clinical Development Plan (CDP) which includes timelines, budget, and resource requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the clinical program strategy and manages those systems and programs in order to meet Company goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic input into the CDP.
- Aid in the management of program advisory committees and/or expert consultants.
- Identify program/resource gaps and proposes solutions.
- Provide weekly enrollment and program updates to senior manager.
- Ensure that Clinical Operations department functions effectively internally.
- Propose innovative ideas to help resolve challenges faced by the project team.
- Remain current with medical developments and publications on similar and competitor products.
- Manage internal staffing and performance management, including hiring, training, coaching and performance reviews.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a scientific discipline is required. Equivalent experience may be accepted.
- 10+ years' Pharmaceutical development experience with 4+ years managing CROs is required.
- 8+ years' previous management experience is may be required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative solutions along with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience and understanding of ICH, and GCP is required.
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP is preferred.
- Must be a demonstrated self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent project management skills.
- Must have strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.