Associate Director, Clinical Development
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Associate Clinical Director to work at an ambitious biotech company in Cambridge. This will be the perfect chance to develop and establish your career.
- Leading cross functional teams of experts in the planning and delivery of a defined clinical program of studies
- Work closely with individual study leaders to provide appropriate oversight of a program of studies on behalf of director clinical development (DCD)
- Provides clinical operations expertise into the project (e.g. country selection, feasibility, operational input into design, external partner management) to support governance interactions and project start-up.
- Support the DCD in providing clinical operations expertise into the development of new business case opportunities for review by governance bodies (cost, timelines, feasibility, risk)
- Be early adopters for new ways of working and act as ambassadors for change when leading teams
- Identifies and resolves issues within the clinical project ensuring the escalation of the issue to the appropriate individual/functional/governance group for resolution
- Lead large or complex deliverables (i.e. indication) and the process to identify and solve operational issues and drive delivery to plan through internal or external partners (Alliance partners, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), vendors and Academic Research Organizations).
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree preferred, with at least a Bachelor's in a science-based subject.
- 6+ years' global trial management experience in a clinical research environment, most of which should be in industry and in Oncology
- Substantial experience in early phase therapeutic drug development and proven track record of success.
- Multi-dimensional Clinical operations background with capability of devising plans for operational challenges such as site activation, patient enrolment, monitoring oversight, protocol deviation management, data cleaning, site/program budget negotiations, etc.
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills, for both the Oncology team and the organization.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv