Associate Director Clinical Data Management - Global Biopharma
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director Clinical Data Management - Global Biopharma to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Frankfurt.
- You will comply with GDP, suitable regulatory guidelines, SOPs, policies and CDM guidance documents when able.
- Offer leadership to project teams on the supervision of CRO/third party vendors and arrange training when required.
- Serve as a mentor for new starters or possible allocated to suitable team member this task.
- The ideal candidate will offer constant feedback to develop team members.
- Arrange and perform team meetings.
- Responsible for team development and recognition of high-performing team members.
- Work alongside the senior director of clinical data management on team development.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of portfolio document which involves contracts, regulations, budgets, metrics, KPIs, etc.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a natural/life science or scientific field, or demonstrable experience working within a CRO, biotechnology, or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Demonstrable experience within a clinical data management role with oversight of DM actions in a lead and DM project management role.
- Expertise on global regulations such as ICH-GCP for the performance of clinical research projects as well as with clinical database systems and procedures.
- Past involvement in resource planning.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.