Associate Brand Director - Lenvima - EMEA
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Associate Brand Director - EMEA to join their team in the UK. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Prepare, present and gain support from OBG teams and other key stakeholders for the EMEA strategic brand/launch plan for the partner's oncology product.
- Ensure that country brand plans are aligned with EMEA brand plans and monitor, interpret, and act on KPI data including from CRM tool.
- Lead initiatives (e.g., promotional tools, International meetings, public relations internal communications, etc.) aligned to the challenger sales model to maximise oncology product sales potential and achievement of annual oncology product goals, objectives. and key performance indicators.
- Develop & implement tactical plans (pan-EMEA marketing campaign, launch meeting, brand presence at congresses etc.) to maximise oncology product sales potential.
- Build and maintain relationships with a broad base of internal and external customers, including DTC therapy area KOLS, and act as Key point for internal and external product related marketing communications.
- Work with market access teams to secure rapid and unrestricted patient access to the oncology product across the Region.
- Ensure smooth supply of the oncology product and minimise potential risks for stock out and write offs.
- Work alongside brand communications to develop the PR plans both external and internal.
- Work with Government Affairs and Patient Advocacy teams to support optimal environment for the oncology product.
- In collaboration with medical, ensure adherence to ABPI and EFPIA codes of practice
- Work with EMEA Commercial Analytics on market research needs to identify trends, opportunities and threats for product group and propose corresponding measures.
- Provide regular and timely updates to OBG management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable education and experience related to the position.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ismael Chand at +44 2038540046 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Services Coordinator at their Swiss office.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Commercial Training and Development to join their team in the UK.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to its office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Brand Manager (Category Solutions Manager - Senior) to their office in Stockholm