Associate Bioprocessing Technician
Proclinical is recruiting for an Associate Bioprocessing Technician with a leading with a biotherapeutics company located in East Norriton, PA. As the Associate Bioprocess Technician, Viral Vector Manufacturing, is responsible for the manufacturing of viral vector product manufacturing according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). The position will directly work with the team of viral vector manufacturing and development team and will report to the Viral Vector Bioprocess Supervisor.
- Understands and performs aseptic technique.
- Able to operate and maintain equipment.
- Performs well under direct supervision.
- Processes on the manufacturing floor and completes work assignments as delegated.
- Supports Vector Development as needed.
- Follows and executes batch records and standard operation procedures.
- Cross trains in other areas and may be utilized to perform above job functions.
- Author documents including but not limited to: SOPs and batch records.
- Assist with deviation investigations and CAPA activities as needed to support vector operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors
- 0-2 years' experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.