Assoc Director - Medical Writer, MedAffairs -Remote
Proclinical is recruiting for an Associate Director of Medical Writer, Medical Affairs, Publications for a leading biotherapeutics company located remotely. As the Associate Director, you will collaborate with Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, Research and Development, and Biostatistics and Data Science teams to develop peer-reviewed publications (manuscripts) and conference materials.
- Draft and edit manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Draft and edit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
- Research, write, edit, and proof-read material content such as: Advisory Board/Focus Group Reports, Case Studies, Journal Articles, Newsletters, White Papers, Patient Education Materials, Monographs, Sales and Medical Training, Sales-aid Content.
- Work with third parties including academic partners, key opinion leaders, and contractors during development of publications, posters, and reports.
- Potential to participate in the writing, editing, and confirmation of the scientific and medical accuracy of non-peer-reviewed materials, potentially including investigator slide decks, internally-facing medical education materials, marketing materials (including white papers), FAQ documents, Q&A documents, one-pagers, field medical materials, or potentially other medical, clinical, and regulatory documents.
- Critically analyze complex data and information and collaborate with clinical, medical, and biostatistics/data science teams on data analysis, description, and presentation.
- Ensure that publication development and all materials produced are in compliance with current relevant guidelines.
- Develop and maintain in-depth scientific, medical, and technical knowledge relevant to company clinical studies and pipeline.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or PhD in life-sciences field or equivalent required (e.g. Medical, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or other relevant scientific or clinical discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the biotechnology industry with at least 3 years direct medical writing experience.
- Experience writing, editing, reviewing, and formatting manuscripts, abstracts, poster presentations, and slide decks.
- Thorough understanding of objective, evidence-based medical writing.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-388-1650 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.