Aseptic Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that works across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. The Aseptic Manufacturing Associate will join the company in their Pennsylvania team in a contracted role.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas IS07, ISO8, etc.) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Preparing cleaning solutions and equipment required to performing cleaning and performing stocking of gowning room and cleaning closets with appropriate materials.
- Following detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success; this includes troubleshooting as required.
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training, along with performing an annual facility inspection under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Ensuring all product activities are completed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Communicating with other personnel to ensure team alignment, cleaning, and production n activities with one another.
- Adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A high school diploma or Associates Degree, with roughly 2 years of directly related experience. A degree in another discipline may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- Up to a year's worth of prior experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, focusing on communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- A capability of communicating with various levels of management.
- An ability to handle multiple assignments and managing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara on + 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.