Aseptic Biopharm Manufacturing Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for Aseptic Biopharm Manufacturing Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas ISO7, ISO 8 etc) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable
- Monitors critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately
- Prepares cleaning solutions and equipment required to perform cleaning and performs stocking of gowning room and cleaning closets with appropriate materials
- Follows detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Troubleshooting as required
- Maintains a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training. Under guidance of supervisor, performs annual facility inspection
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor
- Communicates with other personnel to ensure team alignment and cleaning and production activities do not interfere with one another
- Responsible for adhering to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree with 0-2 or more years of directly related experience. Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience
- 0-1 year prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance preferred but not required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.