AS - AUTOMATION
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an AS - Automation position. The organisation offers cutting-edge products and services for the development, quality assurance, and production processes of the biopharmaceutical industry, covering fermentation, cell cultivation, filtration, purification, fluid management, and lab technologies. Based in Shanghai, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative and prestigious organisation that is strongly rooted in the scientific community.
- Using technical knowledge to qualify customer needs, assist/support customer requirements, and shorten sales cycle.
- Supporting customers through hands-on trial support and optimization to enable customers to select the right product and achieve their expected results.
- Providing technical support to local sales team and helping them qualify and close orders through established customer's patronage.
- Coordinating activities with Sales Reps.
- Gathering and communicating information on customer product pipeline, market trends, applications, and competitive activities to the global Media Marketing Team.
- Contributing to the rapid growth and expansion of the portfolio consistent with company strategy and goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, or similar life science disciplines.
- 5 years of experience in Life Science Industry in process development.
- Proven skills of relevant process unit operations in cGMP Bioprocessing.
- Good Market Knowledge (Customers and Competitors).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Process Automation Team Leader to join their office in Reykjavik.