Application Support Analyst - Senior
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an Application Support Analyst to be based in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research and consumer health.
- To support building and running activities mainly in the domain of Labelling and Serialisation.
- Daily 2nd line application incident and troubleshooting.
- Installation and configuration support on request.
- Maintaining and improving customer service and availability.
- Develop and maintain the support documentation (SOPs) for all related subjects.
- Experience in Labelling/ Serialisation systems and associated processes/requirements, understanding of OIBI or knowledge of Antares applications is an advantage.
- Database MS-SQL experience.
- Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (24/7 production).
- Experience in application support (experience in application management is an advantage) in manufacturing.
- Application Level 2 to 3 support.
- Working knowledge of ITSM.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Languages: German and English fluent.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke Senior on 0203 854 0200 (5336) or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.