AP Marketing Director
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for an AP Marketing Director, APAC position. The organisation specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies. The company's products and services have been used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Based in either Hong Kong or Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Leading the development, preparation of, implementation and execution of Asia Pacific marketing strategies and tactical plans for the business.
- Aligning key stakeholders - medical, marketing, sales, manufacturing, R&D, supply chain, country, regional, global management - to the AP business objectives, strategies and tactics for the Portfolio. Proactively work with cross-functional teams to drive successful execution of marketing strategies (both upstream & downstream marketing).
- Proposing various commercial/go-to-market models that will build a sustainable business. Work with country teams & management to help build up the right capabilities for these go-to-market models.
- Understanding APAC customer/market needs and represent those needs in cross-functional R&D teams, ensuring the right products the for the emerging markets (with a focus on China & digital IT solutions).
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing Communications & the Regional Marketing Manager to localise marketing communication collateral (incl. digital content) that will differentiate company's product offerings, engage customers and achieve the business goals.
- Leading new product launch readiness plans, collaborating effectively with country, global and support teams. Identify launch priorities, drive therapy marketing (incl. KOL development), market access, educational program development, product forecasting and inventory allocation.
- Incorporating Clinical Application Training & Therapy Education programs into annual marketing plans to enhance country capabilities to support the portfolio & differentiate the company's offerings.
- Optimising & aligning marketing processes between Europe, North America and Latin American marketing teams.
- Representing APAC at Global Marketing Council Meetings.
- Monitoring external trends and competitors. Incorporate market intelligence into future new product development & marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the budgeting & tracking of all marketing activities for the portfolio.
- Building talent and organisational capabilities: mentoring the marketing team members to strengthen marketing capabilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- University Graduate with a degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Biological Sciences / Biomedical Engineering.
- 10 years of medical device or pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience within a multinational company servicing the Asia Pacific region.
- Previous experience in a regional role preferred.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated and independent yet able to effectively collaborate with European & American marketing and technology teams.
- Ability to problem-solve, think out-of-the-box and project manage complex projects is crucial.
- Mandarin or other regional language skills will be highly regarded.
- Willing to travel regularly throughout Asia-Pacific.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Ko at +6531590910 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.