Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Animal Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
- Assist with in vivo pharmacology experiments
- Perform in vivo studies
- Monitor mouse groups enrolled in drug efficacy, mechanism of action, PKPD and proof-of-concept studies
- Administer drug dosing
- Perform in-life blood sampling
- Perform necropsy and tumor/organ sampling and processing
- Monitor in-life study measurements: tumor volume, body weight, tracking overall health condition and survival of mice
- Data entry in study management software
- Perform sterile cell culture technique for tumor cell expansion
- Follow lab safety guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biology or related field
- Experience in animal handling specifically rodents and/or mice a plus
- Experience in cell culture techniques preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hannah Cihlar at 267-983-0133.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.